Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween



Halloween has come and gone, thank goodness. It was wonderful to see the excitement in my children's eyes, but it was a little overwhelming also. Gavin and Quinten couldn't wait to put these costumes on. They started asking this morning and went all day!



I love Halloween! I like it for the make-up and the costumes and the big hair. Oh wait, I like those things everyday!! What was I thinking? Maybe not the costumes, but everything else. I didn't let me family down today either. I wore the brightest makeup I could get my hands on. Yeah!!

David had to work. Lucky him. I don't think he has worked in the Tower District on Halloween. It is quite a sight and David is not someone who would enjoy that type of thing. I can't wait to hear about the freaky things that happen on this happy evening.

I hope everyone had a great night, a safe night and most of all a productive night. May we all enjoy the sugar highs that our children will be experiencing the next couple days.


1 comment:

Audrey said...

Productive?....By that you mean collecting tons of candy? Glad you had a good night!...so did we,but we missed you guys!