Friday, October 10, 2008

Bad night, tiring morning

It is strange how my body reacts to the craziness of stress. First off, I am the biggest stress case, ever. Most people would rate their "stress average" at, what, a 2? Mine is consistently about an 8. That is even when there is nothing unusual going on. Do I like to stress? Not really. My Mom is kinda the same way so I would like to say it's hereditary, but I'm adopted so that doesn't really work. Mine must be learned behavior.
So I am stressed out, wanna know why? Because my dumb ass shorted the bank $2.68 for my car payment. So the bank sent me a letter, which I just received and called yesterday. So I ran to the bank to deposit this months car payment money along with that huge $2.68. So I go to the ATM and start the process and the ATM machine keeps my card and cancels my transaction. Hello, it is freaking $2.68!!! Seriously people. If I was going to short that bank, I would at least make it worth my time. So now, I am stressed and pissed and have to drive home. I did that rather quickly because my heart rate was about double the speed.
I get home, brief David real quick and finish off half a chocolate cake and 4 cups of coffee to calm down! I know what your thinking-believe me. I was up until midnight winding down, mind racing about everything I have ever done wrong and why I have screwed my entire life up.
So this morning I have to take Gavin to school at 8:15 because it's a field trip tp Cobb's Ranch, thinking about this problem the whole time. I get home, call the lady and she doesn't answer. I call again a few minutes later, still no answer.
So I am sitting here, without an ATM card and an outstnading $2.68 balance, that apparently they won't let me forget about! I am having a bad day. I guess I shoud start on the other half of chocolate cake.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Save some cake for me! I'll eat mine at 3:30 in the morning when I wake up and think about everything I'm doing wrong! Sorry to hear about the issues! Hope today is going better.