Sunday, November 2, 2008

Theft

I was thinking today, would it be considered stealing to take a candy out of my kids halloween basket-wait, let me finish-if you know they wouldn't eat it.
Both of my boys don't really dig on chocolate. Well, chocolate is right up my alley, especially right now (girls, you know what I mean). I have caught myself a couple times now, sneaking candy. I know, how terrible is that? But, in my self defense, how much candy can a kid have anyway. I wouldn't let my kids eat all that garbage. They would still be eatting it this summer!
So my question to you is, "Does paying for your kids costumes get repaid with the candy they get for looking so cute at halloween?"


2 comments:

Audrey said...

I hope that's not considered stealing, 'cause I do it all the time...without remorse! Eat on Girl!..Eat on!

The Lomeli clan said...

You know, I have been helping myelf and for some reason, my pants are getting tighter. I just haven't figured out why...