Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday's

Normally Sunday's aren't that great. David is usually working and after church I am alone with the boys, doing whatever. No, not whatever, I clean, cook and do laundry.
Anyway, today was a good day. I got up and had my daily pumpkin pie latte and read the paper and lounged for a couple hours. Then I got the family ready for church, went and came home. I made lunch for my parents, who were here for about an hour and then, I relaxed. I put my sweats on and got on the internet and did nothing.
This is huge! I am watching my DVR and catching up with all my shows, including 90210, Grey's Anatomy and, finally Lipstick Jungle. This is gonna go in the record books for one of the greatest days of 2008. And to top off the day, the boys are getting along really well and haven't got in trouble at all today!


No comments: