Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ghost Hunters

I watch a show called Ghost Hunters pretty regularly. It's on cable and it's about a group of guys that goes to house/hospitals/hotels, or the like, in search of paranormal activity. This really isn't my thing, or hadn't been. When I hear ghost stories, or things like that, I get all choked up and my eyes tear-like I am crying. Kind of a weird reaction, but regardless, that's what happens.
So David and I have been watching these shows and I sit there and cry and he constantly says, "Did you see that?" or "Wow". I can't watch these shows by myself and after watching them, David has to rub my back until I go to sleep-how brave of me, huh?
So Sunday morning when he gets up, he tells me that he watched the show when I was asleep and that this particular group (TAPS) is coming to Clovis. I knew what house immediately after he said that. They are coming to the haunted house on Clovis Ave, that they have used for several years as a Halloween attraction. The last I heard is that they shut it down because the fake haunting was being disrupted by the real haunting. Anyway, they have concluded the investigation and are airing it on TV soon. I am sure I will write about it because I have such an exciting life that I have to write about TV instead of my fun filled days. Heck, I will probably air the You Tube version on here for those of you who are cable-less.


4 comments:

Audrey said...

I can't watch that show! Scary! If it's on the TV in my bedroom accidentally when I walk in I have to plug my ears and shut my eyes...trying to find the TV to change the channel! Don't you think about that stuff when David's at work and you're home alone??

The Lomeli clan said...

I don't know how I forget. I guess luck helps me with that. It is interesting to me, although I was a skeptic in the beginning.

Audrey said...

Yeah, it's interesting...although I agree...I'm kinda a skeptic. Who knows?

The Lomeli clan said...

So I watched the Fresno/Clovis Ghost Hunters last night. It was pretty good. I wasn't freaked out like I sometimes get, but there were a couple tears. They had a really loud "voice" in the background, so that was neat, but there weren't any weird phenomenons that were unexplainable. I am glad I watched it. I don't envy anyone that has to go into that building!