Friday, November 7, 2008

Don't know what to title this.

Can I just say this: I really miss my friends. I miss Visalia. I miss being able to go to coffee with someone and not being judged. I miss the fact that I could count on people who lived less than fifteen minutes from me. Blame it on the wine, because I have had some, but it makes me sad to think that I can't go to coffee or Keva Juice after taking my kids to preschool and kindergarten. I can't stop by at Audrey's around dinner and have her invite me to stay and eat. I miss the fact that my kids friends are all playing together without my monsters. I hate always trying so hard to make friends and keeping positive to my husband, when I am really sad that everyone that is close to me, isn't here. I hate that my in-laws are so far from me that I can't drop off my kids for an hour so I can stop by the tanning booth or get my nails done. Truth is, after all the time that I wanted to move here, I see that maybe my life had, actually, moved to Visalia. I guess this is just a bad night. I am sure things will turn around, hopefully soon.


4 comments:

Audrey said...

Oh! You're making me sad too! You are very missed in Visalia, more than you know. But, you're house hasn't sold yet, so all it would take is a weekend of moving and then it can all be back to normal!
There is always a plate for you at my table...I love you!

The Lomeli clan said...

I love you too!! Thanks for being my best friend!

Audrey said...

I like your new page!!

The Isaacs said...

Aww man, that just plain sucks! I'm sorry it has been so rough... I do understand how it is- I go through times where I really miss Edmonton and wish that I wasn't "stuck in Fresno!"