Wednesday, November 5, 2008

New Season

I am so happy that the weather is getting colder. I love bundling up and wearing sweats!! I love the gray days, the rain and wearing long coats that cover my big ass. I love hot coffee, whether it be at home or at Starbucks. I love the holiday season, especially the parts involving eating and shopping (who would have guessed). I love spending time with my family, baking all day and watching movies on the couch. Most of all I love the fact that I am not so sweaty and I can wear my flannel all day! I love taking the boys to the snow, even though it isn't always happy for them. I love sleeping with the window cracked so I get cold enough to let my husband hold me at night. I love the sales that occur this time of the year. I love homemade hot soup and burning candles. I am so excited this time of the year has finally come. I hope everyone can appreciate it like me!


2 comments:

Audrey said...

Ahh, we really ARE kindred spirits, because I couldn't have said it better! Those are all the reasons why I love this time of year too!....Except for the husband holding you part, mine doesn't do that. Yes! You may feel sorry for me!

The Lomeli clan said...

I don't feel sorry for you, in fact, I kinda like summer so he leaves me alone! We have to get together and bake soon!