Saturday, December 27, 2008

Withdrawl

I have talked about addictions in the past, but I have found that I am going through withdrawls now. This isn't a serious one, so don't worry and call your friends to tell on me.
This morning I got up at about 8, since the kids had such a busy day yesterday, they really slept in. I made my coffee, looked on the computer and printed out some more certificates from Restaurants.com. I made the boy's breakfast and sat with them as they ate. As I did this, I found myself getting increasingly irritated and grumpy Then, all of a sudden, a headache came over me. Not a headache that I am used to either. This was a BAD headache. I am going through withdrawl people. Withdrawl from food.
I know this sounds ridiculous. But, after I had a small roll with a touch of butter, this headache went away a little. Not all of it. As I sit here and type, I am suffering.
I guess that my addiction has consequences. I am going to have to shrink my stomach, yet again, so I can get back into the 25 points allowed to me from the wonderful rules of Weight Watchers.
Now, don't look at me and laugh. Don't point and me and snicker to your friends. Definaltey don't bring it up to and be condesending. My problem is rooted deeper then you know. We all have our issues. Mine, for some reason, has physical consequences.


No comments: