Friday, December 12, 2008

Today

I had the greatest day today!! I got up, yada, yada, yada-the normal things, coffee, etc. I text messaged my friend Aiesha and told her that I was definitely going to Macy's today. She wrote back and said she wanted to do lunch at Sweet Tomatoes. That sounded good to me. So at noon we met up and talked over all you can eat food! Can't go wrong with that, huh?
After lunch I hit Macy's. Got a couple really cute pairs of shoes. By the way it's Macy's Friends and Family sale right now, which means they give you 20% off your purchase, and the clearance shoes were 20% off already-pretty good deal...... Then I stopped by the MAC counter and purchased some eye products. I have really been into eye make up these days.
Got home, talked to David for 20 minutes. He went to work, I went to get Gavin from school. I brought him home and they cleaned up their playroom and room so they could get a "treat". The treat was going to the movie Bolt. We got there and saw the movie, which in my opinion was kinda boring. I could have seriously fallen asleep in the theatre.
We then went to sushi and had Gavin's favorite miso soup. Then we drove to Clovis and drove around the neighborhood at Alluvial and Willow. It was way better then Christmas tree lane. It is a whole subdivision that is decorated and it was beautiful. We blasted the heater and opened the windows and pointed at all the cool stuff. The boys loved it. They had horse drawn carriages and lots of families walking around. I really wan to walk it with David and a hot Starbucks!
Then, lastly, we came home and ate the rest of Gavin's gingerbread house that he made at school. It was a wonderful day. What can be better then hanging out, shopping and going on a date with two adorable little boys! I hope I have a lot more days like these.



No comments: