Saturday, December 13, 2008

Visalia Day

Today was Audrey's birthday so I wanted to go to Visalia to see her and to see David's parents, who the boys hadn't seen for about 3 weeks.
I woke up at 8 this morning, but I get off to a slow start, especially since it's Saturday. I called Audrey and made sure she would be home so I could go see her. Then I called David's Mom to make sure they would be home also.
So I got in the car at 11:30. I got to the Lomeli's at about 12:30, which was because I was stuck behind a motorcycle gang of 50 motorcyles going 65 in the fast lane. That bugs me so bad, if you are traveling slower then the speed limit, get in the slow lane you retard!
I dropped the boys off and was on my way to Audrey's. She wasn't ready and Mike wasn't home to watch the kids. After everything was said and done, we ate lunch at 3. It was very much worth it. We went to Strings, my favorite Italian restaurant. It's amazing how much I can eat at one time. I got her a couple packs of utensils for a present, which I am glad she didn't take offence to. Every time I have eaten at Audrey's there never seems to be enough forks or knives, or whatever. This way everyone can match and there isn't any rust!
We went back to Audrey's and hung out. Got the kids ice cream cones and laughed at how messy they got in 10 minutes.
I left Audrey's and headed to Sonja and Cindi's. Apparently Sonja had got in an argument with her son before I got there and was locked up in her room. I sat and talked to Cindi and the boys played with Zach and Zoe for about half an hour.
Finally, it was time to head home at 6:30. We got on the freeway and the boys slept. They had a very exciting day. First thing Gavin asked when we got home. "When can we do that again?". Poor thing, he misses his little friends and I guess I miss mine too.


2 comments:

Audrey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Lomeli clan said...

I love you too!! You know I would come to Visalia more, but with Gavin's crazy school schedule and you working, it is hard to get everything worked out. I will try to come out again soon. Or you can come out here.....