Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Victoria's Secret

I have a bone to pick with Victoria's Secret. No, I take that back. I have something to say about one of their employee's.
I went in awhile back to look for a bra. I was ready to spend some money on it too because I deserve it. I didn't want to look like a picture on National Geographic anymore. I wanted this sucker to lift and separate those bad boys!
So, I go inside and ask the young sales girl to measure me, which she did. Not the outcome I wanted, being that I grew 2 inches around over the last 5 years.
After finding out my size I ask the girl to show me some nice bra's. She take me over to the Body by Victoria line. I find one I like and ask the girl if a certain style was an "old lady style". She looked at it and replied, "No, my Mom has that bra". I replied, "Like I said, is it an old lady bra?". She says, "My Mom isn't old." Sister if you are old enough to work a full time job, your Mom is older then I want to be.
So if you have a sale girl say something lame to you about your age, let them know that you aren't old. Even if you leave out the part that it is in spirit.
Oh, by the way...I bought the bra anyway!

No comments: