Tuesday, January 6, 2009

beauty school

This morning I woke up and was jazzed about going to the Adult School to get signed up for beauty school. It was wonderful until I looked up the dates and time on the internet and found that they don't start yet! They are on Christmas break until the 9th!
I don't want to complain or anything, but it takes a lot for me to start something. The fact that this school is going to take 16 months to complete? That's even harder. I feel like I need to get this party started already. I am nervous, excited and tired about thinking of it all. I guess I get another week to lounge around and hanging out without the extra worries of school.

1 comment:

The Isaacs said...

I didn't know that you had decided to go through the Adult School! I am excited for you! You can't wait until school starts, but I definitely wouldn't mind being on break for a while longer... Soon, it'll be back to late hours and lack of sleep.