Friday, January 9, 2009

Our friends: Ben and Jerry



Everyone thought my boys were weird when I told them that they didn't eat ice cream. I don't know if they were sensitive to cold or thought it was too sweet, but they never had a craving for ice cream like other children their age. I have tried several times to get them into ice cream, but have just recently convinced them that ice cream is good! This time I used the ice cream as an after dinner treat. I gave it to Quinten, who doesn't really dig on any sweets, and he threw down the munch. He ate almost an entire small container of Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia. Gavin loves chocolate, so he got Chocolate Fudge Brownie. He didn't eat quite so much, but that flavor is quite a bit more filling. I was so proud that my kids are normal now, that I had to take pictures of it. Anyone want to hit Stone Cold?

1 comment:

The Lomeli clan said...

I mean Cold Stone. Tells you how much I go there, huh?