Wednesday, May 27, 2009

...and part 3

Yesterday I was in a happy little world when I was bothered, yet again, by my brainiac neighbor.
I walked outside the front door to take some garbage out to the trash, which was sitting on the curb ready for the morning pickup today. As I walked out, I looked around and noticed that the neighbor, who has a suspended license, was in the driver's seat of her boyfriend's Camaro. I kept to my business. As I walked to the curb, she backed out, which I watched out of the corner of my eye, as to not "fuel the fire". After she backs up, she kicks it into 1st gear and peels out in front of her house. She gets up to about 40 MPH, before stopping in front of my house. I was already walking up to my front door, but since she has some type of loud exhaust system on her car, I could hear what was happening. As she was stopped, she started revving her engine. I walked in the house, mad as hell, but resisted the temptation to go over to her car and rip her out of the driver's seat by her nasty hair. After shutting the door, I stood in my entryway listening. She continued to rev her engine and make a spectacle of herself. I was amazingly surprised at my self control, not to pat myself on the back or anything.
I was expecting something to happen last night while I was school, but luckily nothing happened.
Today, I walk outside to find that Fresno Animal Control was at her house. Great! I am sure that I will be blamed for reporting her for whatever it is that they're over there for. I looked back at our security tape and saw that she was either not home or didn't answer the door for them. Hopefully my parents will be safe here without me when she comes charging over here, hog wild, calling me out to beat her up again. This is lame.
By the way, this is not only for everyone's pleasure to know the truth about northeast Fresno, but also an account of what happens in case I have to take this through the court system. My brain can only hold so much useless information at once.

No comments: