Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sudz results

Sudz in the city didn't let us down. Our friends did though. I got home from school at 2:00 because I left early. After hanging out with the family for a little bit, I got ready. David had just got home from Visalia so he was tired, but it's amazing how one person can energize another just by their actions and excitement.
By 4:10 my parents had picked up the boys and we were on our way. Oops, forgot the tickets, had to go home and get them. By 4:40 we were there. All of David's co-workers flaked and my friends also did, but I had invited my friends Cindi and Sonja from Visalia and they actually showed up. We all got into the park and started to drink some beer. We tried beer that we drink at home and beer we would never try on our own. Some we liked, some we didn't.
Nothing else exciting happened. David got hit on by some girl while I was standing in line. He was noticeably uncomfortable. So uncomfortable in fact that he didn't even talk back to her and Cindi felt it necessary to intervene as to not make the girl feel...oh, who cares how she felt, she was hitting on my husband. I thought it was funny because David is awkward with girls.
We stayed at Sudz until it started getting really crowded, then we were off to Samba where we enjoyed all you can eat seafood, meats and all the other goodies. It was really good and I left there looking pregnant, just like I always do. It was very good and Cindi and Sonja enjoyed it also.
It was a great night. I had a lot of fun. The beer and all the food made my stomach a little upset, but I expected that. I can't wait for next year....

No comments: