Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Fatty

More on my dieting saga. I have gained all the weight back that I had previously lost on Weight Watchers last year and I am very mad at myself. I clearly have a problem. So I am officially back at Weight Watcher with all the other "Me" type personalities. I go with one of the Mom's from Gavin's school.
Upon arriving to the scale, I was greeted by a 40-something woman who made me feel like I had just rolled out of bed, which I had. Her make-up, hair and clothes were perfect. I was wearing some old maternity shorts (yes, you read that correctly), a work out shirt and a hat to hide my hair.
After weighing in, I sat and listened to the meeting at which time I realized that I just need gastric bypass. Take my stomach out, I don't have will power so I don't deserve such responsibility.
So today is my first day. I have eaten an egg with plain toast for breakfast, a half a ham sandwich for lunch, some watermelon and a peanut butter ball. I am starving!! I hope my stomach shrinks quickly so I don't have to have all my usual diet start up pains (ie: headache, grouchiness, loneliness).
Then to top it all off...two people today told me how thin I look. What? I just started my diet!

1 comment:

4 Reeders said...

I have lost 20 pounds on Weight Watchers since January. A great and filling breakfast idea: OroWheat double fiber english muffin (1 pt), 1 srambled egg white (0.5 pt I think), 1 slice canadian bacon (0.5 pt) and 1/4 slice pepper jack cheese (1 pt). Pop it in the microwave for 30 secs or so and a delicious, 3 pt breakfast!