Friday, June 5, 2009

pro's and con's

Top things about beauty school

1. My classmates. We have a lot of fun. Our instructor is laid back so we chat while we do our work. It's great! Gets us ready to talk while we beautify.

2. Learning something new that is creative.

3. Getting out of the house and doing something for the betterment of me. Sorry kids, it's my time.

4. Doing a procedure on someone and them liking it...or at least telling me they like it.

5. Feeling like I am worth something. I haven't felt like that since I brought home a paycheck.

Top worst things about beauty school

1. Mr. Federico is an asshole who doesn't deserve what he has and shouldn't get credit for the school or the institution as a whole.

2. It goes until 9:30 at night and we are usually done with our procedures by 8:15.

3. The caddy women and goofy teenage drama (although I do enjoy hearing about it).

4. People learning I used to be in law enforcement and asking questions about their criminal matters.

5. Knowing that after school is done I will be expected to go to work and earn a paycheck (double edge sword-I know).

No comments: