Monday, March 2, 2009

FUN!!

I just want everyone to know how much I LOVE beauty school! So what that I am hella old and and in a trade school! I had so much fun Saturday. I watched makeup being put on Marie, nails put on Martha and Marie had her hair colored...purple! It was so fun! I tried to study the whole time, but obviously if you know me...that didn't happen. I talked to everyone! Even tweeker barbie turned out to be really nice. I put eyeliner on Eric, who looks very metro-sexual, but turns out to be straight. Just for the record, he looked like a rockstar! I don't want to brag, but did a good job..ha ha! So next week is men's hair design. We learn how to work the clippers and stuff. I think it's two weeks when hair coloring comes into play. Watch out.... I am a closet freak that loves crazy wildness!! I may have some color that will make the old ladies in church hold their purses alittle tighter!

2 comments:

Audrey said...

I am so happy for you! It will make the next 18 months pass quickly! Probably too quick! Can't wait to see your crazy hair....you look good with anything! Just remember....David still has to be married to you, so don't do anything too crazy!

The Lomeli clan said...

What are you talking about. This is my time to be crazy. For too long I wore my hair in a boring ponytail and wore very little makeup with my polyester. Then is was all the years I Spent being pregnant and chubby. Now's my time to shine!! If that means my hair shines I veriety of different colors, so be it. I'll head up the gay pride parade...ha ha!