Sunday, March 15, 2009

Finger waves

This week in beauty school we learned finger waves and pin curls. It was a challenging week. Finger waves are very tricky and it's almost a talent that you either have or you don't. I am not sure if I have it or not. The instructor, Geneva, told me that I have it, but that my waves are a little more like ski slopes then waves in the hair. You know me though, go big or go home. If it ain't tacky or original, I don't want to be involved. So I put my own personal touch to it and made it mine. I loved it. I took pictures, but I haven't figured out how to transfer from phone to computer yet.
So, was it a good week, yeah. I enjoyed myself. I was tired this week. I am feeling it, that and the fact that I did sit ups this week and my abs are sore. So I will hopefully post the pictures of Dolly (I renamed her).

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Is this one of the techniques I get to look forward to for the State Board? Please!...Post some pictures, because I have no idea what you're talking about! Glad you're having fun!

The Lomeli clan said...

I am not sure. I haven't learned enough about State Board to tell you what to expect. But you have 15 1/2 more months to prepare anyway.