Thursday, February 26, 2009

Deals

So the other day I took it upon myself to go to Nordstrom Rack. I am not sure exactly what the reason was to go in the first place, but whatever it was, I didn't fight it.
So I go inside and there are the sunglasses. I go through phases in which I "need" different things. Last year it was purses and believe me I wore that out really quick. So this year is going to be all about sunglasses. Now you have to remember that I am a bargain shopper, but I am also a name brand shopper. I am a brand whore, if you will. I won't spend a lot of money on any one thing, but I didn't have to. They had just got a huge shipment of Michael Kors sunglasses and they were....$19.95! Hello! That is such a great price. I got a really cute pair, although they aren't the most comfortable, but come on now. If any of you know me and my shoes that would tell you that I don't care that much about comfort.
So then I went to the watches, right next to the sunglasses. I needed one for school. I found a really cute Anne Klien watch, which looks dressy and nice for $24.95. Now, I felt like I was living in a dream. I have never seen a nice watch for $25! So I walked around some more hoping to find a few more deals, but to no avail. I am so proud of the deals I got that I may make my way back to encourage some others to get in on the deals as well.

No comments: