Monday, February 23, 2009

weekend

This weekend was a little different then what I am used to. I got home Friday night at 9:50, only to have all three boys asleep, or close to it. I crawled in bed and went right to sleep.
Saturday morning I had to be at school at 8am to start class. I ended up getting there at 7:30. I was the first one! That was very studious of me. I picked my spot and saved a spot for my friend Marie. As the others from the evening class came in, they all surrounded me, so that was a good feeling.
Class consisted of studying, cutting our dollies hair and visiting. Yes, everyone, at school I visited. It was fun. My husband was very nice and brought me a Subway sandwich and Starbucks Latte for my lunch, which I ate for dinner because I had already ordered Taco Bell.
By the time I got home, I was worn out. I felt like someone had been beaten with a rubbed mallet.
I ate my dinner, visited with the family and seriously couldn't wait for bed. I think it took me 15 minutes to fall asleep.
Sunday morning I went to church with my family and then took Gavin to a birthday party in Madera. It was a little wet, but what little boy doesn't like running around in the mud? We took a trip to Costco, came home, made a great dinner, had some wine and again, asleep.
I thought that my body would be able to adjust easier then this, but today all I wanted to do was lay around and be a vegetable. I don't feel so bad because David has been lazy too.
Tomorrow I got back to learn more about Ladies Sculpture. I hope to be able to get a volunteer to come in and get a free trim....

No comments: