Monday, August 31, 2009

Cuts

The whole reason that I changed careers was so I could have a "safe" job to go to. What I found out is that I am having a hard time with this. David swears that I am accident prone and I tend to agree.
I had two haircuts this Saturday. I cut my fingers about three times. I one of my clients that I like to remember customers by the scars I leave on my fingers in remembrance of them. So I have been walking around with bandages all over my fingers for the last couple days. I also made the mistake of using hand sanitizer after picking Quinten up from Pre-School...ouch!
I guess I am gonna have to be more careful. I never got this injured at the Police Department!

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Ouch! Be carefull! But better your fingers than your client's ear! I still trust you!