Monday, August 10, 2009

Quinten is 4





Quinten's birthday party was a success. We rented a water slide/bounce house and about 10 kids came over and jumped and slid until their little hearts were content. We had a pinata, cake and presents to follow. It was quick, fun and exhausting-for me at least. Friends came from church and Visalia to help us celebrate.
Quinten has been wearing his Tranformer Bumble Bee costume for, oh, the last 24 hours. He loves it. He also received books, GI Joe stuff and more Transformer toys. He had a really good time and missed all his friends today when he realized that everyone had left. When he woke up today, he told me that it was "...still his birthday". Unfortunately, this wish did not come true for him. He did, however, get me out of bed at 7am to help him get his Bumble Bee costume.
I am so glad that he had such a great party. I am sure there will be may many more where that came from.

2 comments:

The Isaacs said...

Just wanted to tell you that I like that new picture on your blog's top! Your boys are so cute!

Audrey said...

I'm so glad he liked his present! Make sure he know that Bumble Bee was completely Gracie's idea!! Thanks for having us - it was fun!