Tuesday, September 15, 2009

SHE'S BACK......

Yesterday I was home with Quinten and David agreed to go pick Gavin up from school on his scooter. This is one of Gavin's favorite things.
About 3:45, the doorbell rang. I answered it and Gavin tells me, "Daddy is yelling at the crazy neighbor." He goes on tell tell me that David is telling her to stay off our property or he will arrest her. What? Is this kid pulling my leg?
As I go to the front door, David walks in and he is NOT smiling. He is pissed!
So this is what happened.....
He is pulling up to the front of the house with Gavin when she yells, "Why did your wife call the cops on me last night?". David replies with, "She didn't". Apparently she called me some names, starting with a "B" and told David to "be a man and put me in check". She also said something to effect of the fire was set, now someone is going to get burned.
Mind you this whole display of affection was witnesses by her 17 year old daughter and 7 year old daughter. David told Gavin to go inside, but Gavin doesn't always do what is asked of him, so of course he watched off to the side.
So we went through the proper reporting method and contacted the POP (Problem Oriented Policing) officer and told her of the situation. He also called his Sergeant to let him know of the incident.
I thought that this was all done! I guess we are in for the next round. I will keep you all posted.

4 comments:

John Schlesselman said...

Suddenly, the theme from "Rocky" is playing in my mind... =)

Tracy said...

I was having withdrawals without the soap opera update! Thanks!

Jamie said...

OH MY #$%^#&( WORD!!! This woman needs some real psychiatric help or something!

The Lomeli clan said...

Yeah, David said the movie "The Punisher" was going to be his theme. He tells me he would loose it if she harmed any of us. I think this is just outta control. I'm sure the next update will be me and her in some sort of fight....with me winning of course.