Saturday, July 18, 2009

graduation from the freshman room

It has finally happened. I have officially "graduated" to the floor. This means that I am in the main area where people get procedures done. It is no longer a free service, if and when you come it to see me. You will be paying. If you think it's worth it, is yet to be decided.
The funny part of all this is....at 400 hours you are supposed to gradute to the floor. I have almost 500 hours. I was being asked daily when I was coming out and helping out the seniors. I would have gone out ealier, but the freshman room was doing color again and I wouldn't want to miss out on that! Plus, I have a cool teacher and friends in the freshman room.
So, if you are daring or just have the same idea as me-hair grows back-come in and get a haircut, color and your nails done. I will hook you up!

No comments: