Thursday, July 2, 2009

Fun Stuff in Store

I am so jazzed about the next couple weekends. David was lucky enough to get the
4th of July off so we can chill at home and BBQ. One street over the neighbors get together and swim and there is going to be a waterslide thing and other kids for Gavin and Quinten to hang out with. I love to see my kids socialize and interact with others. When the sun goes down they all bring out their fireworks and have a show. I am really looking forward to this. Hopefully there is no drama and we can have a peaceful time.
The weekend after, we are going to go camping at Morro Bay in David's Father's day present, a tent! I am not a tenting kind of girl...if you couldn't figure that out. I am always up for a challange though so this will be no exception. We are meeting my best friends family and will be spending one night, or maybe two if someone cancels. It will be a great time getting out of the heat and relaxing near the beach. I think the boys will really like it. I am glad that the Morro Dunes campground has nice showers because that is very important!
So I have a lot to look forward to over the next couple weeks. I am so happy that I can have some quality time with my family. David has been working a lot of overtime and I know he needs it just as much as I do. It's just what the Dr ordered!

5 comments:

John Schlesselman said...

It's John, the piano player from church. Morro Dunes is awesome! We stay there a LOT. The dunes are like RIGHT THERE! And if your boys need a break from the sand, and want a nice playground, we found a nice one next to a softball field right behind the Motel 6 that's just around the corner. There's also another really cool playground when you follow the paved walking trail that leads north out of the Morro Bay High School parking lot, again, around the corner from Morro Dunes. You may know all this already... =)

The Lomeli clan said...

I didn't know any of that..thanks. I am always up for things that will make my kids tired!

Jamie said...

Hurray for getting some vacation with the fam! You will love Morro Dunes. It's a great campground, with the perks of the showers and good restaurants nearby. Have a great time!

Audrey said...

I think you should plan on staying 2 nights anyway - if nobody cancels, just put the tent up in our campsite - Jacob doesn't really count as a "Person"....besides, who's gonna know?

The Lomeli clan said...

I really want to Audrey. I do have to go to school for atleast the morning. We'll see....