Sunday, July 5, 2009

Silly Games and Judgements

You know how on Facebook there is a game you can play by answering questions about your "friends"? Well, I logged on to it today and found that under the question "Do you think Melissa Lomeli has a good work ethic?" the person answered "No". Seriously? I have a bad work ethic? I work all day taking care of my kids, cleaning and running errands. I feel as though I keep this family together and then every night I go to school to learn a new trade and I don't have a good work ethic? I am so mad right now that I can't put it into words.
I was friends with this person in high school and re-connected when I went to police academy with her husband. I hardly see this person and I have never worked with this person. How would she ever know about how I work and isn't it nicer to skip the question that could piss someone off (that is an option).
Needless to say, since I don't have time in my life for petty remarks and negativity, she is erased. I no longer want to deal with having a "friend" make me feel like I am a complete looser.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

I think you're fantastic!!!!