Sunday, June 6, 2010

Graduation





Friday was a big day or Quinten! He graduated from Pre-School. He has been such a good boy at school and I have been so proud of him. During his review the teacher, Mrs. Low, told me that he is a very good listener and that she can always count on him to tell the talkers in class to be quiet so he can learn. I do admit that waking him up in the morning hasn't been easy, but he has been a good sport and proven that he is ready to be a big Kindergarten student.
Quinten told me this week that he is never going to move out because when he grow up he is going to marry me. He then preceded to ask David for his wedding ring and told him that he needed it so we could be married. He warms my heart that kid! David didn't think it was as cute as I did, but I did tell him that he is welcome to live with me as long as he likes. I am sure when Quinten get to be a little older this will all change, but right now it makes me smile.





After he received his diploma, he was asked what he wanted to be when he grew up. He answered that he wants to be a police officer. I am such a proud Mom!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Hooray Quinten! We are so proud of you!