Tuesday, June 15, 2010

1st week of summer

I don't even know where to start. I have been so bored the last couple days, but what is funny is that I have been non-stop. I have had the boys going so they are tired by bedtime and so that I don't sit around and eat.
I have been taking daily walks with the boys every morning. We shower up and out to do errands or go swimming at the golf course with my Mom.
Today I did all the floors and baseboards and David helped me move the bed so we could clean under there and all that good stuff. It is amazing what builds up after a year. I was very proud of my boys who joined in the cleaning party and swiffered and dusted. I knew they had ulterior motives when they wanted to play a video game, but they were granted their wish because they were such good helpers.
So now I am sitting in my air conditioning and typing on my computer, thinking about the next couple days and looking forward to the camping trip with my friends and my hair appointments tomorrow.
I hope that my kids aren't totally bored this summer and I can do a couple things with them that makes it all worth it for them. I am hoping for a trip somewhere and maybe a day at Wild Water Adventures.

No comments: