Sunday, July 25, 2010

Undecover Boss

I am sitting on my couch watching Under Cover Boss and the company being represented is Roto-Rooter. I am very impressed with the CEO of that company. After working in his employees shoes and seeing what they go thru on a daily basis, he truly rewarded them. He saw that he had people working for him that really represent his company and are positive while doing so. It is because of those people that he has become successful. I wish more employers would do what he did. People need to be recognized for their hard work and dedication.
I have watched this show before, but it was the Hooters episode. Not nearly as good of company to work for. I guess anyone could have guessed that though. How much of a reward can you give anyone who would wear that outfit?

No comments: