Sunday, February 28, 2010

Getting closer

On Saturday I advised my teacher, while preparing for my mock board test, that I was past my 1200 hour mark, making me eligible for applying for my State Baord exam. She told me that I needed to apply today and that I had to contact the administration department to get the ball rolling. Like I didn't have enough going on. She also told me that it was my responsibilty to do it and that I could be penalized for not applying sooner. Great!
So I finished my test with 30 minutes to spare and was able to talk to a girl in admin. I was given all the forms and gave them all necassary information to send to Sac and hopefully get my date soon.
Although this has been going on for so long it seems like it has become my job. Everday I go to the same place, with the same people, preforming the same services. It will be wierd graduting and moving on. I am excited and nervous and all kinds of other emotions.

1 comment:

The Isaacs said...

Good luck!!! What a process it has been, but there's light at the end of the tunnel!