Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Motorcycle story #1

I was not very comfortable when David told me this morning that he was going to take out his motorcycle. For one, he hasn't rode a motorcycle in, oh, 3 1/2 years. And secondly, he was going riding with experienced riders....who drive fast.
So he leaves this morning at about 9:45 and to take my mind off of things, I went to Costco. When I get back about an hour later, I thought he would be home. Nope. He was still gone.
He called at about 11:15 to tell me he would be home shortly. I was happy he was still alive and nthat othing bad had happened.
When he came home he pulled into the garage and parked the motorcycle in it's place. He got off his motorcycle and let go of it...only he forgot to put the kick stand down. CRASH. There was this expensive piece of equipment laying on our garage floor. I can't believe it. Off came the rear view mirror and here came some brand new scratches! Seriously David? It isn't even out of our garage!! What a lame way to get scratches on a bike. At least he is safe though and wasn't hurt during his ride. I see this "hobby" being a little more costly then originally estimated.

No comments: