Monday, March 21, 2011

Vacation

I am totally jazzed because we are officially going to Disneyland. We drove to Visalia today to get our tickets thru the credit union that the boys have their savings account. $432 later, we are officially going. It was a good deal though, alteast that's what the sign said. We have four two day hopper passes! I have checked the boys and both are over 48", so we will be able to go on the "scary" rides, which will change the second they see them. All I care about is going on Indiana Jones.
We haven't been able to take this adventure for over 2 years, due to the financial issues that go along with going to Disneyland. I have been trying to book my hotel via Priceline, but they aren't giving me the deals that I deserve....okay want, but whatever. Hopefully everything will work out and we will be able to enjoy our little mini vacation with the boys.

1 comment:

The Isaacs said...

Have a wonderful time! :)