Friday, February 11, 2011

bad day

Today I stayed home with my "sick" child who wasn't really sick. Quinten's teacher pulled me aside yesterday and said he didn't look too good and suggested that he stay home for the day. That's fine....I am always down for snuggling on the couch with him. Problem is, he bounced around all morning. He was laughing, jumping, running and being a healthy little boy. There went my free time!
So after I did my Biggest Looser workout, I showered and put on sweats. Every muscle in my body was sore. I couldn't even think of putting on jeans, makeup and the dreaded heels. So instead, I looked homeless. I like the feel of this relaxed look, however no one else appreciates this look or at least didn't seem like it. I almost felt like I had to be extra chipper to make up for the clothing, but being so friendly is sometimes so exhausting!
The next thing I looked forward to was dinner. I threw a bunch of stuff in the Crock pot and it smelled delicious. Problem was, it was gross. The boys were nice and ate as much as they could stand, but I was so disappointed. I could barely eat a little bowl.
What a crappy day. We all have them. I know tomorrow can't be worse. Unless I give a really bad haircut and get yelled at. Oh no....now I am nervous!

No comments: