Thursday, May 6, 2010

Icky!

How do I start? How about by just saying it....I am grouchy! There is no real reason why. There wasn't a huge event that put me in a bad mood, I just hate the world. I am normally an outgoing, fun person, but for some reason I want to crawl in bed and go back to sleep. I am talking sleep for days here people.
Could it be that everything I have become accustom to is about to change? Graduation is tentatively set for May 21st. Is it that I am thinking about being home with two young boys for summer break? Is it the fact that my unemployment insurance ran out and I know that we will have some difficulty paying all our bills? I could go on and on.
This is a weird feeling because I always try to see the bright side of things. Even last night after cutting a really cute haircut on someone I couldn't smile.....Maybe I should go out and feel productive by mowing the lawn or going on a walk with Quinten. Shopping anyone? Maybe I need a good meal...that doesn't fill my soul, but I will do wonders on my stomach. I dunno, but I need something!

No comments: