Thursday, May 13, 2010

Donations?

So I have started thinking about school and graduating and doing some hair out of my house. I know it's not the most comfortable and it's not classy, but I still want to be able to cut and color over the summer when the boys are out of school.
Since I am not yet "licensed" I am not considered a true Cosmotologist so I can't market myself yet. Also, I can't charge for services. I can request donations, but setting a price for the labor isn't an option. I will, however have to charge for product, like color, so I don't lose money.
Anyone reading this...give me some ideas so I don't come off like a witch when people schedule appointments with me.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Ok, this has nothing to do with solving your "donation" issue, but super-cute new background and family picture!!