Wednesday, November 18, 2009

ROE

I have been wanting to go ROE for their all you can eat sushi. You know, the one with billboards all around town? Yea, so I have been telling David to take me there, to which his response is always, "No".
Last night my husband went to work as usual. He responded to call after call. Then late in the evening, one of his co-workers is dispatched to ROE for a medical aid. By the time it was all said and done, the medical aid turned into a fight. Eventually, this single unit call escalated to a city wide response to the location code 3 (meaning with lights and sirens). David was cancelled when he was about a mile out, but the fact that this one bar has become such a police nightmare amazes me.
So if you ever want to go to a nice dinner and maybe some drinks, I would suggest for you to stay away from ROE. Unless you have some anger to get out or want to try your latest martial arts moves.

No comments: